The collaboration between Dentsu Aegis Networks companies enables us to offer our customers the best and strongest integrated skills in media-based business development, creativity, digital and data-driven marketing. We provide specialized and integrated communications services through the Swedish subsidiaries Carat, Vizeum, iProspect, Isobar, MKTG, Postercope, Amnet, DDS and Outfox.
We offer our employees the opportunity to work with several market-leading brands and exciting customers. We of course offer lovely colleagues, attractive career opportunities, beneficial benefits, unique and industry-leading talent programs. Here, every individual’s strengths are preserved, and you get the opportunity to be yourself, develop and reach your full potential. In all the companies in the Dentsu Aegis Network Group, we are constantly working on developing our employees and leaders, and therefore, there are good development opportunities at regional, Nordic and international level. All of our Swedish companies are environmental graduates according to Svensk Miljöbas, and we work actively with our social and environmental responsibility as employers and fellow human beings.
About the role
As Nordic Business Director, you work together with Media Agency MDs in all Nordic countries to develop and coordinate long term goals and actions to manage and grow Vizeum Nordic clients. The Vizeum MDs are responsible for the Nordic business plan and your responsibility will be to support this process while implementing the operational actions plans, secure follow up and reporting.
You will be a part of the Vizeum Nordic Management team and will have a direct reporting line to the Vizeum MD in Sweden/Denmark (TBD – where the function will be based) and you will have a dotted line to the Vizeum Nordic Brand Leader (TBD). Over time this role may encompass similar tasks across our other Media Brands.
A client is defined Nordic when Vizeum works with the client in 2 markets or more. A Nordic client can have its hub in a Nordic country or it can be defined a global client when we have a global contract. Each Nordic client will have a Nordic Client Lead in one market and you will work closely with all countries to manage client development plans, cross sale and new business management.
As part of the Vizeum Nordic management team you will be responsible for:
- Creating a good positive and engaging client lead environment across the region
- Establish the Vizeum (and dentsuX) client experience as one Nordic partner being strategic, proactive, digital, data-driven and well-structured with seamless working processes
- Implementing a structure and process for Nordic client work; prospecting, winning and growing
- Support local Nordic client leads with the client development plans, the sharing, cross sales and follow ups
- Drive newbiz and cross sales across the region by identifying opportunities and sharing best practice between countries
- Proactively participate in pitches and take charge of the project management and coordination of pitch work with defined Nordic prospects/clients
- Facilitate regular Nordic MD meetings and establish a genuine Nordic community
- Lead the implementation of NEON (TBD) as the Nordic hub for sharing knowledge and cases
- Monitoring Global/Nordic client contracts to improve profitability
- Lead Nordic projects initiated by the local MDs
- Work with PR and other marketing initiatives related to Nordic clients
As Nordic Business Director, your competence and experience should include:
- Demonstrated senior experience of working with, leading and developing Nordic local and
- International clients from an overall marketing business partner capacity
- Proven experience in complex/international pitch management, strategic project management and sales management
- Demonstrated experienced project management in communication and marketing with a focus on Nordic and Global clients
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge in communication and media, writing media strategies, coordinating media and media buying & negotiation
- Ability to discuss and develop channel strategy/eco-system and tactical implementation
- Practical digital & data-driven mktg experience and understanding its impact on our business
- Expertise and experience in the use of media tools such as RM, Orvesto, CCS planner etc
- Experience of cultural differences across markets and regions
- Experience from navigating complex matrix organizations and securing stakeholder buy-in, progress and efficiency, based on business acumen, agility, diplomacy, structure and personal confidence
About Dentsu Aegis Network
Dentsu Aegis Network is the first global communications network tailored for the digital economy and offers specialized and integrated communications services through the Swedish subsidiaries Carat, Vizeum, iProspect, Isobar, MKTG, Postercope, Amnet, DDS and Outfox. Our goal is to be the obvious choice for brands seeking the best and strongest integrated skills in media-based business development, creativity, digital and data-driven marketing. With over 40,000 dedicated specialists and operations in 145 markets, Dentsu Aegis is the fastest growing global communications network for 6 consecutive years. In Sweden, Dentsu Aegis consists of 370 professional and passionate employees based in Stockholm and Göteborg, which all collaborate under the joint vision “Innovating The Way Brands Are Built”.
Please register your CV and application at our Swedish Career site.
We look forward to hearing from you.